re Cantor Rosenblatt

Speaking of the Cantor Rosenblatt, family, Rabbi Rosenblatt of the RJC

Cantorial Concert

The RJC and the Cantorial Council of America invite you to save the date of
June 24th at 8:00 pm, as we commemorate the 70th Yahrzeit of the legendary
chazzan, Yosselle Rosenblatt, great grandfather of our own Rabbi Jonathan I.
Rosenblatt. Featured performers for the concert are cantors Joseph Malovany,
Naftali Herstik and (Shimon Craimer of the RJC).

The event will take place at the Riverdale  Jewish Center 718-548-1850

Jeff Kronisch