Yuval Banai, Shlomi Bracha and Mashina

Khaverim --

I'm starting work on a profile of Banai and Bracha who are playing a gig in
NYC in a couple of weeks. There is almost nothing on the 'Net about these
guys or Mashina, their one-time band (at least, not much in English, and my
Hebrew just isn't good enough), but I figure some of you will probably be
able to enlighten me.

You can answer this one on or off-list as the spirit takes you.

Many thanks,
George (Inquiring minds want to know) Robinson

 "To announce that there must be no criticism
of the president, or that we are to stand by
the president, right or wrong, is not only
unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable
to the American public."
   --Theodore Roosevelt