Re: Shura Lipovsky

She is still performing. The last time I saw her was in a concert
Jacinta in Deventer (netherlands). She will have a concert in may in
Amsterdam and there will be a workshop at the beginning of june. All
in the Netherlands of course. About new cd's I cannot help you.

Bart

 with On 23 Apr 2003 at 0:39, Allen Davis wrote:

> Does anyone know what happened to Shura Lipovsky? A CD I keep going
> back to is "Moments of Jewish Life", with the Warschauer ensemble
> joined by Zalmen Mlotek. What a combination! I would love to know
> whether I can ever expect to hear more from this gifted and promising
> performer.
>
> ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->