My New Improved Webpage

I'm sure you are thoroughly sick to death of the writings and ramblings
of George Robinson, but I have a new, improved version of
my old film webpage and I can't recommend it highly enough. Of course.
If you are starved for excitement, go here:

http://cinejournal.netfirms.com/

All joking aside, as I get myself more organized (no wisecracks, people)
the site will include many, many liks to alternative screening spaces
and other favorite film sites, as well as links to my work for Jewish
Week and other publications.
Later this week I'll have an interview with Jennifer Dworkin, the
director of Love and Diane, which is a terrific documentary that is
opening on Wednesday at Film Forum.
For those of you in the business, this website will also allow me to
write on films and film-related events that don't fall within the
purview of Jewish Week.

Enjoy,
George

--
Every gun that is made, every warship launched,
every rocket fired, signifies, in the final sense,