New Haven

> Any chance we can get you to pop on a train to New Haven on Sunday, Judith?

Had I known about it earlier, then sure,- in fact I was devastated to
realize the date conflict -  but for ages I've been committed to stay in
NYC for as much of the Lomax thing and People's Poetry gathering as
possible, then work with a colleague in Philadelphia on the
Lomax-in-the-Balearic Islands notes, then get to Harrisburg and Carlisle
reasonably early MOnday. Otherwise, I'd have arranged everything totally
differently. Say hi to everyone there for me, Judith