Re: encounters with yosl

They do it IN ENGLISH (Joseph, Joseph, won't you make your mind up...) on
either or both of

Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy         Pro Arte        CDD 506
Very Best of the Andrews Sisters, The   Pickwick        PKWM 4000

I can check if it's important to anyone.

Best,

Joel
At 04:29 PM 3/27/2003 -0500, you wrote:

>In a message dated 3/27/3 8:07:10 AM, BWerb (at) ushmm(dot)org writes:
>
><<
>"Yosl yosl" also pops up as background music in an early Porky Pig cartoon
>(early, before the character slimmed down).  The family of Nellie Casman
>recently donated her collection to YIVO, where additional lyrics possibly
>await.
>Bret Werb
>Washington DC
>  >>

>I believe the Andrew Sisters also recorded the song.
>Simon

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.
Lexington, MA 02420