Re: Maalot Institute Details

A reminder to the list that attachments are strictly forbidden. That includes
images, text files, whatever. Because of the disruption they cause, it is one
of the few things that would force me to remove someone from the list.

If you need to communicate complex information, there are two very simple, much
preferred ways to do so:

1. Let people know that you are happy to send them an attachment, upon request.
Then those who want the attachment, can request it.

2. Put it up on a web page and send the URL to the list.

Thank you,
ari