FW: Yekkish Chazzanut Lovers - CD Release

With regard to the below announcement, I need to clarify some things.
Apparently, some computer alphabets still don't recognize the Euro symbol.
The price below is in EUROs.

I have also made a few sample clips which I can send to you on request by
e-mail (2MB).

With regard to the 17th track, the orchestration of "Fantasie," it should be
made clear that this piece was originally composed as a piano solo work
around 1915.  The movement "Zionist Anthem" is the melody of Hatikvah.

The Hebrew pronunciation indicated on the tracklist is traditional Dutch
Ashkenaz.

Best regards,

Barry Mehler