Shpil di Fidl: Full Public Disclosure

Just to clarify, since it came up privately--

For the record, I am not sure if I transcribed my version of Shpil di Fidl,
Shpil (including "vi azoy ich fiel") from a version of a Picon performance,
or made it up.
I am not trying to (A) take credit for making it up if I transcribed it, nor
(B) pass off my own versions of her lyrics as her original verses.  I just
can't remember how I came by what we currently sing, since it was maybe 15
years ago that I jotted it down.

I hope that clears the air, if e'er it was polluted with ambiguity....And to
all a gut shabbos....

Lori @ MAX

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->