Re: personal communications via the list

At 05:44 AM 3/14/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I apologize to the list, but I cannot seem to get through to Noa on my
>regular email.

Please do not use the list for personal communications when you have a working
e-mail address. The e-mail from the list goes to the exact same place. Sharing
the message with 500 of your friends does NOT change that, nor change the lack
of net etiquette or other reasons (starting with the fact that sometimes we all
lose access to a computer for personal e-mail, or have other things in our
lives that keep us from our computers) that are getting in the way of having
your message acknowledged.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/