Re: Purim Lead Sheets

Dick,

Those and a bunch more are in "Jewish Holiday in Song".

I work at the same place as Alan Albert.  I'm going to Mt. Wachusett
tomorrow and Tuesday, but I can stop at the office on the way and leave
my copy in his office.

The klezmer band at Temple Aliyah is sticking to straight klezmer stuff
for Purim instead of the specifically Purim songs.  That will be lead in
singing by our pianist.  So I don't need the book for a while.

Dick

--
Dick Schoeller
mailto:schoeller (at) attbi(dot)com

"Er ist ein Narr, der meint, es sei nicht schad, das Kind
auszuschutten mit dem Bad"         - Thomas Murner 1512