Re: Grammys Overlook Much Religious Music in Favor of Christian Songs (article)

With the fact given that I don't make my living from music and that
a Grammy can be a big boost for someone who does...

how many of us Jewish musicians give a flying flugelhorn about the stupid
Grammies?  It seems as outside of meaningfulness to any type of Jewish
music as, well, cheese and bacon on your burger at a kosher deli.

The true recogniztion comes from within our own communities.

I apologize, since this is at least something about music and so off topic.

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net