Re: musical propaganda

According to one of the papers given at our Wagner conference, Wagner's
Ring assigns virtually every key to some meaning or other.  If my memory
serves me correctly, the key associated with Mime, perhaps his best-known
anti-Semitic stereotype (so noted by no less a figure than Gustav Mahler),
is Bb minor.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->