Re: OT - Hebrew Fonts

Check out
www.shoshke.net/uyip/blitspost.htm
The site will explain how to set up your computer for typing in hebrew/yiddish.

You can also get more information at www.uyip.org

Avi

On Tuesday, February 25, 2003, at 08:04 PM, Paula E. Kirman wrote:

Hi there,
I am in need of being able to type in Hebrew using Word 2000 -- does anyone know how/where I can download and install a Hebrew font?
Thanks,
Paula

Calypso Communications & Consulting
www.calypsoconsulting.com
Writing, Editing, Web Design, Research & Photography
for Businesses, Organizations & Individuals
and your words will be shining in the darkness like many stars
they will ring in the silence of the night
they will touch my soul and set me free - gabriel yacoub

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->