Re: NOA (Achinoam Nini) Tours the U.S. Feb 25 - March2

Moishe,

Thanks for sending Noa's US dates.  I have added them to the JERD calendar.
PLEASE send me any dates you have for any of your performers and I will be more
than happy to post them to the Jewish Entertainment Resources International web
calendar.

Judy :)

Judy Caplan Ginsburgh, Professional Singer
1999 Louisiana Professional Artist of the Year!
judy (at) jewishentertainment(dot)net     -    judy (at) judymusic(dot)com
 www.judymusic.com
Hot off the Press!  My Jewish World - a new early childhood music curriculum
http://uahc.org/cgi-bin/pressdisp.pl?list=301786
Director: Jewish Entertainment Resources - We Help You Find Jewish Talent!
www.jewishentertainment.net
Conference Chair, CAJE 23: www.caje.org
Member - Children's Music Network; www.cmnonline.org
Member - Women Cantor's Network; www.womencantors.net
"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands. You need to be able to throw something back."