  From: Cor van Sliedregt
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Tuesday, February 11, 2003 6:05 PM
  Subject: Re: Looking for this album of Turkish Jewish music

  op 11-02-2003 11:01 schreef Tuna Pase op tunapase (at) superonline(dot)com:

    I am just a sepharadic jew Tuna Pase who is doin a ethnomusicology master
and have undergratuadte on musicology. I did a big research about early klezmer
music and klezmer in istanbul last year ....
    Did you publish the results of your research ?
    Or can we read an excerpt in English ?

    Thanks
    Cornelius van Sliedregt.
    Westfriese KLZMR banD,