Fw: MUSIC AND DICTATORSHIP - Carnegie Hall, Feb. 20 & 22

Nikolai Kachanov, Maestro and voice teacher extraordinaire, (I've been
studying voice with him for over 6 years) - will be performing with his
choir - the Russian Chamber Chorus of NY - in Carnegie Hall with Vladimir
Ashkenazy.  This is big time, folks!

Please check out an interview with him at

http://www.van.org/articles/NikolaiKachanovinterview20030113.htm

and read on for details on this important concert.

Shirona

Subject: MUSIC AND DICTATORSHIP - Carnegie Hall, Feb. 20 & 22