Klezmer Mountain Boys

Klezmer Mountain Boys upcoming shows!

TONIGHT
Feb. 5 Klezmer Mountain Boys  at Terra Blues 9pm 149 Bleeker St. NYC
212-777-7776 $7

Feb. 16 Klezmer Mountain Boys at Tonic, 1:30 and 3pm, 107 Norfolk St. NYC $10
for one show, $15 for both

Klezmer meets Bluegrass! featuring Margot Leverett, clarinet and sax; Kenny
Kosek, fiddle; Joe Selly, guitar;  Marty Confurius, bass (Barry Mitterhoff is
on tour this month with Jorma Kaukonen)
Contact Margotlev (at) aol(dot)com for more info or check our website
www.klezmermountainboys.com

"Never have I heard bluegrass and klezmer blend  so naturally and
effortlessly."  -- Seth Rogovoy, author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music
Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and  Soul"

"Klezmer Mountain Boys blend bluegrass and klezmer. Unsurprisingly -- since
bluegrass incorporates a lot of old European folk elements -- it really
works."  Time Out New York

Also don't miss the next Klezmer Jam Session at Astoria Center of  Israel,
Feb. 12 Wednesday 7:30-9:30, led by clarinetist Margot Leverett. Astoria
Center of Israel 27-35 Crescent St Astoria (N or W to 30th Ave.)
(718-278-2680) musicians and listeners welcome!  Free!