New address/phone # for Steven Greenman

  Khaveyrim,

Steven asked me to forward his new info to you.

Lorele

Dear Friends,

I, Steven Greenman, violinist, have recently moved and my new address
and phone number is:

Steven Greenman
818 South Green Rd. Apt. 4
South Euclid, OH  44121
tel/fax:  (216)382-5644
email:  Greenfidl (at) core(dot)com <mailto:Greenfidl (at) core(dot)com> (this
is the same
as before)

Please make a note of this change.  I am still available for all your
musical needs including performing, recording, touring, composing,
arranging, teaching, lecturing, etc.  Always remember that I love to
travel and that performing, recording, etc. out of town and worldwide is
not a problem and I do it all the time.

All the best,
Steven Greenman, Violinist

--

You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->