Sylvie Braitman's Upcoming performances

Upcoming performances

February 9
3:30PM

"From Warsaw to Paris: How my Grandmother Discovered Romance"
Yiddish and French songs, and story telling.

With Michael Grossman, piano and Jim Rebhan, accordion

Performance followed by a supper

Contra Costa Jewish Community Center
2071 Tice Valley Boulevard Walnut Creek

(925) 938 7800

$25, $20

February 10
8PM to 10PM

In honor of Valentine's Day

Chansons  d'Amour: An Evening of French Love Songs

With Thaddeus Pinkston, piano; Jeremy Cohen, violin; Randy Keith, bass.

Copia,The American Center for Wine, Food & The Arts
500 First Street. Napa

1-888-51-COPIA or (707)-259-1600   www.copia.org

$20/$18 member

February 27
10:00AM to 12:00 noon

The Muse in the Fortress: Music during the Shoah
An exploration in the world of unknown and brilliant composers

who used their music for resistance and survival.

A lecture with music and video excerpts.

Temple Beth Sholom
642 Dolores Avenue  San Leandro  CA

(510) 839 2900 Ext 233    $5

My  new CD Les Demoiselles de Pigalle,. Street Songs,

In the making, it will be completed by the end of February.

The album includes French songs of course as well as Cole Porter's

Love for Sale, Kurt Weill songs, a Yiddish tune and an Argentine tango.

With Thaddeus Pinkston, musical direction, arrangements and piano; Jeremy
Cohen, violin; Odile Lavault, accordion; Michael Knapp, bass;

Kelly Fasman, drums. Purchase before March 20, and pay $15 only!

New email: curlysylvie (at) hotmail(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->