sorry, no playlist!

Eva, this lecture had nothing to do with music; it was a political talk
which is why I suggested anyone who wanted to hear about it ask me
off-list. What I descrbed was simply the spontaneous music-making - such
as it was - among the people in the line-up waiting to go in.
But your discussion of cross-over musicians in Israel is really
interesting. Haim Moshe and other Israeli musicians were indeed popular
among Palestinian youth but I wonder to what extent that's true today.
Judith