Klezmer Mountain Boys at Knitting Factory

Margot Leverett and the Klezmer Mountain Boys Live at Knitting Factory!

Jan. 29 Klezmer Mountain Boys  at Knitting Factory 8pm (double bill with
Kenny Kosek's Angelwood at 9pm) Alterknit, 74 Leonard St. 212-219-3006 $7

Feb. 5 Klezmer Mountain Boys  at Terra Blues 9pm 149 Bleeker St. NYC
212-777-7776 $7

Klezmer meets Bluegrass! featuring Margot Leverett, clarinet and sax; Kenny
Kosek, fiddle; Joe Selly, guitar;  Marty Confurius, bass
Contact Margotlev (at) aol(dot)com for more info or check our website
www.klezmermountainboys.com

"Never have I heard bluegrass and klezmer blend  so naturally and
effortlessly."  -- Seth Rogovoy, author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music
Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and  Soul"

"Klezmer Mountain Boys blend bluegrass and klezmer. Unsurprisingly -- since
bluegrass incorporates a lot of old European folk elements -- it really
works."  Time Out New York