thanks for the suggestion

Hi, Richard, thanks for the suggestion!
It doesn't seem very likely, and the JMI hasn't invited me to do
anything except a very small concert as part of a conference I was
already speaking at, two years ago, but if they ever were to have me
sing and/or teach, obviously I'd be delighted an honoured. Meanwhile,
thanks for your suggestion - brought a smile to this icy winter morning.
Judith