RE: Charles Davidson sheet music

The Jewish Music Institute library would love to see and have a copy of the
Charles Davidson stuff. Do you have several copies or only one? Geraldine

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of music (at)
sterlingmp(dot)org
Sent: 07 January 2003 22:18
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: Charles Davidson sheet music

   Folks, I'm pruning files and have come across the publication

SHIRIM LAMAKHELAT HANOAR:  TWO-PART SONGS FOR THE YOUTH CHOIR

by Charles Davidson (distinguished cantor and composer) which I don't think
I need (only because I work primarily with recordings and not sheet
music).  I *hate* throwing out worthwhile things; if someone on the list
can make use of this in their work, I'll be happy to send it to you.

--Robert Cohen

P.S. My new compilation CD (of American-Jewish "heart music" for prayer)
now up on

cdbaby.com/openthegates

!

---