Re: Good sheet music for trombonist?

There are also trombone parts in Joy of Klez and for some of the songs
in The Klezmer Band Folio.  Each of those is good for getting a sense of
what trombone parts are like and for playing along with the accompanying
recordings.

As might be expected, most of those parts don't sound like much when
played alone.  Trombone (like the bass) is kind of limiting when playing
alone.

--
Dick Schoeller
mailto:schoeller (at) attbi(dot)com

"Er ist ein Narr, der meint, es sei nicht schad, das Kind
auszuschütten mit dem Bad"         - Thomas Murner 1512