Klezmer Mountain Boys at Makor

Hello - forgive me if this has been posted already, but:
The Klezmer Mountain Boys featuring Margot Leverett, team up with Divahn -
the Sephardic female band, based in Austin, TX, C and Noah - the amazing
guitar and vocal duo of the rock band Soulfarm,  for an ecclectic showcase of
Jewish music at Makor - 35 West 67th Street on Wednesday, Jan. 8, 2003.
Here's the schedule:
Divahn - 7pm
C & Noah - 8:15pm
The Klezmer Mountain Boys - 9:30pm
Admission is $15.

Hope to see you there.
The Klezmer Mountain Boys bring together an all-star line-up of top musicians
from both klezmer and bluegrass.  Interweaving these two distinct styles of
music creates a tapestry of unending surprises. Blending the haunting beauty
of a lost Russian melody with an Appalachian waltz, creating irresistible
dance medleys of reels and bulgars, the Klezmer Mountain Boys invite you on
an adventure of startling beauty, soulfulness and joy.
Margot Leverett, clarinet and sax,  Kenny Kosek, fiddle; Barry Mitterhoff,
mandolin; Marty Confurius, bass; Joe Selly, guitar

"Never have I heard bluegrass and klezmer blend  so naturally and
effortlessly."  -- Seth Rogovoy, author of "The Essential Klezmer: A Music
Lover's Guide to Jewish Roots and  Soul"

"Klezmer Mountain Boys blend bluegrass and klezmer. Unsurprisingly -- since
bluegrass incorporates a lot of old European folk elements -- it really
works."  Time Out New York