[Fwd: Khevrisa Jan. 7th & Jan. 9th

  Dear friends,

Here is the information on the 2 upcoming Khevrisa concerts, as
promised.  I hope many of you can make it to either show.  Let us know.

Lorele

Dear Lori,

Here is the info of our gigs:

1) Tuesday Jan. 7th, 2003
at:
The Graduate Center
365 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10016

"Klezmer Music in Eastern Europe":  Khevrisa
(As part of the concert/lecture series "The Revival of Klezmer and
Yiddish Music in New York, 1975-2002")
Lecture at 5:30pm and concert at 8:00pm
Tickets available from the Office of Continuing Education (212)817-8215 or
online at continuinged (at) gc(dot)cuny(dot)edu <mailto:continuinged (at)
gc(dot)cuny(dot)edu>.
$8 for lecture, $10 for concert

2) Thursday Jan. 9th, 2003
Khevrisa presents their traditional Jewish wedding "Under the Canopy of
Heaven"
The Ohio State University
Melton Center for Jewish Studies
306 Dulles, 230 W. 17th Ave.
Columbus, OH 43210 1311
(614) 292-0967, FAX 292-8838

It's an evening concert but this is all I have for now.

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->