-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Sandra Layman
Sent: 17 December 2002 01:29
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: Strauss/Warschauer Duo

This gives me the opportunity to say that, last week in Seattle, I finally
got a chance to hear Deborah and Jeff (with the Klezmer Conservatory Band,
which played in Benaroya Hall, which should be ashamed of its muddy sound
system, but I digress...) and to meet them for a few minutes after the
concert.

Deborah gave me an advance copy of the duo's CD, "Rejoicing." The first time
I listened to it, I couldn't stop the tears from flowing. I love it. I've
already listened to it 6 times, and I ain't through yet, by any means. It is
truly moving. What a gift! Hear them if you get the chance.

The duo's web site as cited on the CD (www.klezmerduo.com) isn't operational
yet, so I have no idea when this disk will be available. Snap it up when you
get a chance.

A fan