Re: Patterns of Jewish Life

At 09:14 AM 12/5/2002 -0800, you wrote:

> Where can I buy "Judishes Lebenswelten" Patterns of Jewish Life. Highlights
> from the Concert Series. Traditional and Popular Jewish Music. Berlin 1992.?
> Spectrum. Wergo. SM 1604-2.

I think I've always assumed that places like Simon's Hatikvah, or Tara Music
carry this. It is an excellent set. It would be a great loss if it were to go
out of print. On the other hand, it does appear that the US version is not
available. Amazon.com lists it as available as an import only ($29.99)

There is distribution info at Joel Rubin's website (this was a project by him
and his wife, Rita Ottens), http://www.rubin-ottens.com/ .

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/