Re: Shir Hashirim music

At 10:22 AM 12/2/02, Shirona wrote:
>Does anyone know of CD's, tapes or songbooks dedicated to music from Shir
>Hashirim only? I'm aware of many Hebrew/Israeli songs, but not in a single
>collection...

On http://www.jewishmusic.com

FROM THE SONG OF SONGS by Velvel Pasternak
Type: Book
Catalog ID: CL-VPA-05B
Price, $: 14.95
A collection of 38 melodies set to texts from The Song of Songs by Israeli
and American composers. Suitable for Jewish wedding ceremonies and for
general music pleasure. Melody line, chords, texts, transliterations and
translations. 48 Pages Softcover ISBN 0-933676-13-1

Content List
Ad Sheyafu`ach Hayom   El Ginat Egoz   Kol Dodi No.2
Al Tiruni   Et Dodim Kala   Kol Dodi No.3
Ana Halach Dodech   Et Dodim Kala No.2   Kumi Kach
Ana Halach Dodech No.2   Hanitzanim Nir`u Ba`aretz   Nitzanim Nir`u Ba`aretz
Ani Chavatzelet Hasharom   Hashmi`ini Et Kolech   Sh`chora Ani V`nava
Ani L`dodi   Hayoshevet Baganim   Shir Hashirim
Chiko Mamtakim   Hinach Yafa Rayati   Shu`alim K`tanim
Dodi Li   Hinach Yafa Rayati No.2   Shuvi Hashulamit
Dodi Li No.2   Im Lo Ted`i Lach   Tz`i Lach
Dodi Li No.3   Iti Milvanon   Uri Tzafon
Dodi Li No.4   K`shoshana Ben Hachochim   Yonati B`chagve Hasela
Dodi Tzach V`adom   K`shoshana Ben Hachochim No.2
Dodi Tzach V`adom No.2   Kol Dodi

Cantor Sam Weiss === Jewish Community Center of Paramus, NJ