Celebrate Peace Submissions

We are working on choosing the final selections for Celebrate Peace. We have
locked in most of the songs, including some standards as well as new songs of
peace.  There are cantors and jazz selections...new artist and old time
favorites.  In other words this is quite a varied selection. BUT...

I am still open to hearing new material.  If anyone on this list has
hesitated to send me their material for past projects, I urge you to submit
something for Celebrate Peace.

We will hold open the selection process until December 14th.  Please send
your music (or suggestions of other peoples music!) to:

Craig 'n Co.
PO Box 6061-115
Sherman Oaks CA 91423

For more information about the series you can visit www.celebrateseries.com