Re: Question re dedication of new reading desk for shul

I would enthusiastically second the suggestion which I was about to make
*before* saw it ... first-ed:  "Eits Chayim Hi"--in any, obviously--of
numerous versions.

It speaks in praise of the Torah--which I assume will be read/chanted from
the new desk?--and, of course, invokes a metaphor of trees--or, in a sense,
wood.

Congratulations, meanwhile, on the acquisition and the dedication!  And for
carrying on the cause of New Zealand Jewry--I'd *love* to hear what prayers
sound like (and the Torah sounds like) when chanted there!

--Robert Cohen