klezmer flute CD release

I am excited to announce that my klezmer flute CD, featuring performances on
vintage Boehm system wood flutes will be available before Chanuka! Performing
with me are incredible musicians Cookie Segelstein, fiddle, Josh Horowitz,
tsimbl, and Marty Cunfurius on bass. This newly formed group is called
"FleytMuzik" and the price of the CD until the end of the year is $15 which
includes postage.
Email me at agreenba (at) aol(dot)com if you'd like to reserve a copy.  I'm
going to
hope that, if all goes as planned, the album will be ready to send out on
November 25.
Adrianne Greenbaum