From: <f_berni (at) club-internet(dot)fr>
To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 7:35 AM
Subject: shop

Hello David,

Thank you very much for the CD.
I have at the moment big problems with the internet connexion in my desk
that's why I reply so late...
I will order 6 CDs (2 of each) and more if people are interested.
Send me an order form by email.

I am also working on a project about klezmer fusions and electronic music.
I would be very interested in including one of your track but this track
should be remixed or re-recorded in an electronic music way.
Could you be interested by this ?
Let me know...
Looking forward to your answer,
Bye !