Klezmer Events in Boston and New York

Short Notice Announcement!!!

I will be leading the Klezmer Jam Session in Brooklyn, MA, TONIGHT!!!!!  I dont
know how many of you are already coming, but for those of you who are
considering it, I promise it will be very good-- i have typed up some new
tunes, some of my personal favorites-- i hope to see ALL of you.

And.. (i imagine this will be the second to last reminder)-- in just 14 short
days the CONSERVATORY KLEZTET will be giving their NY DEBUT at TONIC.  We are
really good...would I lie? check it out.

For more info on either of these events , visit   www.klezmershack.com
     - peace brothas and sistas-- Michael Winograd