Help seeking SF area gig

I am quite excited to report that The Isaiah Project, an African-American and
Jewish alliance for social justice and collaboration, that seeks to improve
relationships and address issues of common concern among Blacks, Jews and other
cultural groups in the San Francisco Bay Area has invited the Afro-Semitic
Experience to visit San Francisco and give a concert of Jewish and
African-American music in celbration of Hannukah and Kwanzaa on the evening of
Sunday, Dec. 8.  The event will be co-sponsored by the Third Baptist Church, a
huge, historically African American church in the city, now 150 years old.

Here's the thing.  We're getting to SF early enough that we could give a
concert on Saturday evening (Dec. 7) or Sunday late-morning-early afternoon (we
could even stay through Monday Dec. 9).  We are looking for an organization of
any kind: synagogue, church, college, or other group that might want to arrange
a concert, interfaith service or workshop.  This is incredibly late notice but
the Isaiah project only set this up last week.  Here's the great thing: They
will be covering our airfare, lodging and transportation.  Since we are East
Coast based and we are going to be in SF for a couple of days we just want as
many opportunities as we can find to share our music while we are there.

Can anyone on this list forward this e-mail to interested parties?  We'd
greatly appreciate it.

Thanks so much,

Gut shabbos,
David Chevan