Re: Need More CDs

Wow!  That's really something.  Thanks, friend.  Say, was it you at CAJE
selling?  Shira Lerner told me Cindy Paley bought my CD at CAJE and I
didn't know who that might have been.

How many do you think you'll need when it gets to be peysakh time, say
Feb or March?

Did I tell you my friend from Mexico who ordered yidish Fiddler sent to
a U.S. address to be sent to her was very happy with both your service
and the CD.  Thanks  I'm always glad to be in the middle, helping people
get what they need.

zay gezunt,
Lorele
(Lori)

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for