Re: Fwd: Israeli temp in NJ, looking for musicians

I also live in NJ.  I'm in Perth Amboy.  Provided I can get transportation, I can back you up playing the guitar.  Mostly, I'd need the chords to your songs (Jewish music though, I can ususally figure out the chords and melodies).  If you provide me with a tape of some songs I can overdub my playing on it so you can see what I can do for you.

>From: Ari Davidow
>To: World music from a Jewish slant
>Subject: Fwd: Israeli temp in NJ, looking for musicians
>Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 15:15:24 -0400
>
> >From: "malbg"
> >
> >Hi,
> >
> >I am an Israeli, here in NJ for a while, and am looking for other gigs,
> >bands, Klezmer groups, A-capella, all of the above.
> >
> >I am an experienced Singer/Cantor/Drummer/Percussionist, and love almost
> >every type of music around.
> >
> >Please tell me if you know other ways of connecting with local musicians.
> >
> >Sincerely,
> >
> >Yanky Goldenberg

Internet access plans that fit your lifestyle -- join MSN. Click Here ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------+ Hosted by Shamash: The Jewish Network http://shamash.org A service of Hebrew College, offering online courses and an online MA in Jewish Studies, http://hebrewcollege.edu/online/ , and a co-sponsor of http://MyJewishLearning.com Find us at COMDEX 2002! http://hebrewcollege.edu/comdex ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org ---------------------=

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->