-----Original Message-----
From: owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
[mailto:owner-jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org]On Behalf Of Ari Davidow
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 3:21 PM
To: World music from a Jewish slant
Subject: Re: For Boston Klezmer Fans

At 02:45 PM 10/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>I just found out that the BU Hillel at 233 Bay State Road will be having
the
>south american Klezmer duo Moguilcusky at 8 pm on October 19th. The cost is
>free.

I don't care what we thought we had planned. We are =so= there. I just hope
the cost and the amazing music don't cause the room to fill up before we
arrive. This is not to be missed.

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/