From: "Yakov Chodosh" <ync8 (at) softhome(dot)net>
To: "World music from a Jewish slant" <jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org>
Sent: Friday, October 11, 2002 7:17 PM
Subject: web site with hebrew songs, in hebrew?

hello all!

i'm working on a songbook and bencher for my chabad house at school. can
anyone list any web sites that have hebrew songs in hebrew? best thing would
be a song with hebrew lyrics (not transliteration, actual encoded hebrew
text) that's organized in english, but anything would be preferable to
typing in by hand the dozens of songs we're putting in the book. or, if
someone can email songs to me, that would be terriffic also.

thanks a lot!

-yakov.