Re: Jewish Jam reminder

Hi Reyzl,

The jam is mainly for musicians but when enough willing people show who want to
dance, we dance to whatever the musicians choose to play.  Generally we do a
lot of circle bulgars, maybe a khosidl or Romanian Hora.  Sometimes if they
play something Israeli it might be Mayim or Hora Bialik or tzaddik Katamar.

NOMAD will feature a circle bulgar, khosidl, Romanian Hora, couples bulgar and
kolomeyke for the adult session.  We will do adapted variations of these for
the family klezmer dance on Sunday.

Check out the link to see more NOMAD Festival details.

www.geocities.com/nomadfest/

Hope to see you there!

Willa