klezmer shop in Paris

The non-profit french organisation Presse Citron is delighted to announce the
imminent opening of
the first record shop in Paris entirely dedicated to klezmer and all popular
music forms (jazz, electro...) from Eastern Europe.

More than just a common shop, we want to inform, guide and shower our future
audience in all these musical fields
and establish a direct link with them.

So if you would like to be part of this exciting new venture,  help us to know
and distribute you !

Please, send us records or demo of your catalogs, press releases
(so we can give people all the information they can handle about the bands and
labels we'll be featuring in our shop)
and wholesale prices conditions as soon as possible at :
PRESSE CITRON
91 rue de Charenton
75012 PARIS
FRANCE

We are also in the process of constructing our website, which will  highlight
all our activities, we will forward  the adress as soon as it is ready.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Regards,

Frédérique Berni

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->