Re: Fw: recordings

At 11:26 PM 9/13/2002 +0100, you wrote:
>can any one help? and give me the information???
>

>> Hello- I am trying to track down the following two compilation CDs:
>> 'Doyres: Traditional Klezmer Recordings 1979-1994'
>> (Trikont, US-0206)
>> and 'Klezmer music: Early Yiddish Instrumental Music, 1905-1927'
>> (Arhoolie Folklyric CD7034)
>> Can you help?

The first of these recordings is part of the excellent series by Joel Rubin and
Rita Ottens. It should be available from any reputable CD vendor. These include
(I hope I am not casting aspersions) Hatikvah Music (www.hatikvahmusic.com) or
Amazon.com, and presumably others.

The Arhoolie album is available directly from Arhoolie, or again, from many
online vendors: http://www.arhoolie.com/titles/7034.shtml

Enjoy,
ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/