Re: 9/11 (& LB)

My sister's synagogue held a special mincha-ma'ariv in commemoration of 9/11
(I think that's a fair description, but I think they have mincha-ma'ariv
every day), at which their cantor sang "I Go On" from Bernstein's MASS; my
sister described it, at least in this rendition, as indescribably beautiful
and moving.  I've never heard of it--or heard _of_ it, until this
conversation--does anyone know if it's available on any recording(s) short
of (buying, i.e.) the entire MASS?

Any particularly recommended recordings, if so?  FWIW, I'm partial to folky
warmth myself, not celestial sopranos where you can't make out the words!
(OK, I realize that's operatically illiterate; please just let it be ...)

Thank you --

Robert Cohen