Re: FW: Rumania, Rumania

Thanks Lori, and your group has a wonderful arrangement of the song,
which you were generous enough to share with our Cleveland Workmen's
Circle Klezmer Orchestra. (If you have a group of musicians looking for
good arrangements, order their set from Tara)

I do have the "complete" lyrics, as Lebedev recorded it in the later
version, which do not tend to be complete in any of the sheet music I've
seen.  I must say that the earlier, 1920s, version has a great feel to
it, but the subsequent recording is the more well known.  I will be glad
to forward it to the questor, but it will be tomorrow.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->