New CD-"Return To Eden"

**New Release of Traditional Sabbath Melodies-Symphonic Orch & Mens Chorus**

"Return to Eden - Traditional Sabbath & Other Well Known Jewish Melodies"

Featuring music of the Sabbath and other well-known Jewish melodies, and
performed by a symhony orchestra and mens chorus.What a beautiful recording
this is! Everything on this recording is first class. The orchestration and
chorus provide stirring interpretations of traditional melodies. Produced by
pianist Gerry Schubert, this CD deserves to be in every Jewish home. Highly
recommended!
Booklet includes phonetic lyrics with English translations.

Toview the selections on this Cd, visit our site at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?key=1219

We are offering a this recording at $15.00,shipping included within the US
with all Visa & Mastercard Orders.
This special will run through the month of September...what a wonderful way
to start the New Year!

Simon
Haitkavh Music
323) 655-7083