stop the world i want to get off

Any cd's of Hisidic wedding music like the music played on A World Apart?
 I almost got converted just by listening. If god is hasidic then there would
be over four billion hasidics on earth. It's all or nothing with god.

Music is played singing is sung. Music is played on musical instruments (
anything that produces a sound. human voice too ) songs are lyrics sung
accompanied by
music. When people say rock and roll music they mean rock and roll songs.

In the 1970's there was a group called The People's Orchestra and Chorus. They
were from Queens Village. NY. They had two lp's on the People's Music Work's
label. The School and Weltschmerzen. Also a 45 called Oh Happy Birthday. I have
it I play it once a year. Does anybody know if these lp's or cd's are available
anywhere??? I have been obsessed with finding this lp's for twenty years. I
have been obsessed with finding a 1968 lp called Cosmic Sounds for thirty
years. It was finally released  in June on CD. I know how to wait.

Ari. I can't wait to get off this list. Your Klezmer Shack is good enough for
me. I wish you would update it more often.I have been going there for four
years.

Is the Global Village label still in business?

The YOVO(?) jewish organization in NY is supposed to have dozens of klezmer
78's. Why doesn't somebody do the world a favor and put them all on cd's.