Re: Brotherhood of Brass

on 8/10/02 1:08 PM, elliott_simon (at) dca(dot)net at elliott_simon (at)
dca(dot)net wrote:

> good Doctor Bronner.....the only Dr. Bronner I could find makes
> soap....hmmm...I guess that is another mystery....elliott

Dr. Bronner's All-in-One soap, it's bath soap, laundry detergent, shampoo,
toothpaste, dishwashing detergent, natural bug spray for your plants, etc...

Not only that, you could spend hours reading the interesting pseudo
kabbalistic, new age, coming of the millenium theology on the label.

Seth

--
Seth Austen

http://www.sethausten.com