Re: Special Limited Time Offer - Celebrate Jewish Love Songs

Dear Craig,

How've you been?  Weathering the heat?

I'm wondering how the selection is going for Celebrate Peace and I'm
hoping you'll tell me you are going to use my version of Eliyohu hanovi
from my CD I gave you.  How did you like it?  Any favorites?

I enjoyed your Friday Night Live perfomance and hope if you come to
Cleveland again we'll have time to get together.

Best,
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for