Re: Forwarding from another list

I would have information about the St. Louis region.  Do you have anyone
writing about the Wicks Organ Co. of Highland, Illinois yet?  Are there
other St. Louis organ makers I should be remembering?

Fred Blumenthal
xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com

                      Judy Pinnolis

                      <pinnolis (at) brandeis(dot)        To:       World music
from a Jewish slant
                      edu>                        <jewish-music (at)
shamash(dot)org>
                      Sent by:                   cc:

                      owner-jewish-music@        Subject:  Forwarding from
another list